Identifies high risk Barrett’s esophagus patients likely to progress to esophageal cancer within five years of endoscopy, including those with NDBE, IND, or LGD histologies.
Optimize management by informing care plan changes up to 55% of the time:
HIGH-RISK* – candidates for eradication therapy
LOW-RISK* – candidates for reduced surveillance
*Based on risk-stratification categories established and validated for the TissueCypher® Barrett’s Esophagus Assay
Learn more about the risk of cancer and how this risk influences the management of Barrett’s esophagus.
Precision Risk Stratification Generates
- Independent predictive information not available through other clinical means
- IDs progressor patients missed by current standard of care
- IDs low-risk patients who can reduce surveillance and avoid unnecessary interventions
- No extra work for endoscopist
- New paradigm for managing Barrett’s esophagus